Simply brilliant (and bright). With a tool-less mounting system, this 4 LED rear light packs big power into a convenient package. It comes with 2 mounting straps for differently sized bars, so you can switch quickly between bikes. USB rechargeable, the charging connection is designed to withstand the elements, so you don't have to fiddle with covers or ports.
- Surface mount LED provide maximum brightness level for up to 90% of the burn time.
- Beam angle is 35 degrees.
- 5 modes: steady high, steady low, strobe flash, fancy flash, eco flash.
- Tool-less design is weather resistant.
- USB plug is weather resistant.
- Low battery indicator.
- Setting to prevent accidental activations.
- Storage mode preserves battery if not used for a long time.
- Dimensions are 42 x 42 x 62mm.
- Includes 22mm and 27mm straps.
|Included mounts||Vertical mount|
Most Canadian municipalities require a white front light and a red rear light.
The number of lighting levels/modes the light has (i.e., low, med, high, flash).
|Light source||1 LED|
|Burn time - flash||4.4 - 55 h|
|Burn Time - steady||2.6 - 6 h|
Max light output
The total quantity of light emitted in every direction from a source of light; measured in lumens.
The amount of time it takes to fully charge the battery. Applies to lithium and NiMH type batteries. Does not apply to rechargeable or non-rechargeable AA or AAA batteries.
|Power supply||USB charger|
Includes a bracket or mounting system that attaches to most bike helmets.
|Emits red light||Yes|
On regulated lights brightness is consistent, and does not decrease gradually as the batteries are drained.