A bright rear light for those who "heart" riding bikes and being seen in the bike lane. Tool-less attachment is a cinch to take on and off, so you'll never have to worry about getting your bike light nabbed.
- Silicone body design is weather resistant.
- Surface mount LED provide maximum brightness level for up to 90% of the burn time.
- Rechargeable LED provides 2 hours of run time in steady mode and 11 hours in eco-flash mode.
- USB plug is weather resistant and won't get damaged by exposure.
- USB rechargeable lithium polymer battery.
- Low battery indicator.
- Setting to prevent accidental activations.
- Storage mode preserves battery if not used for a long time.
- Dimensions are 25 x 25 x 33mm.
|Included mounts||Vertical mount|
Most Canadian municipalities require a white front light and a red rear light.
The number of lighting levels/modes the light has (i.e., low, med, high, flash).
|Burn time - flash||11 h|
|Burn Time - steady||2 h|
Max light output
The total quantity of light emitted in every direction from a source of light; measured in lumens.
The amount of time it takes to fully charge the battery. Applies to lithium and NiMH type batteries. Does not apply to rechargeable or non-rechargeable AA or AAA batteries.
|Power supply||USB charger|
Includes a bracket or mounting system that attaches to most bike helmets.
|Emits red light||Yes|
On regulated lights brightness is consistent, and does not decrease gradually as the batteries are drained.