The POP II has a bright front beam, visible side illumination, replaceable attachment straps, uses readily available batteries, and comes in variety of colours to match your bike. 4 flash modes and a steady mode, to suit the conditions and ambient light level.
- Made of ABS plastic housing with a polycarbonate lens.
- Tool-less attachment for handlebars and frames of 22-32mm diameter.
- Runtime is 10.4 hours (steady/low), 150 hours (eco flash).
- 5 modes: steady, fast flash, organic flash slow, organic flash fast, and eco-flash.
- Surface mount LED provides maximum brightness level for up to 90% of the battery burn time.
- Side illumination giving you 180° visibility.
- Button prevents accidental activation and switches modes.
- Dimensions are 75 x 38x 25mm.
|Included mounts||Handlebar mount|
Most Canadian municipalities require a white front light and a red rear light.
The number of lighting levels/modes the light has (i.e., low, med, high, flash).
Briefly increases the light output to maximum brightness and distance.
|Burn time - flash||150 h|
|Burn Time - steady||10 h|
Max light output
The total quantity of light emitted in every direction from a source of light; measured in lumens.
|Power supply||Replaceable batteries|
Includes a bracket or mounting system that attaches to most bike helmets.
|Emits red light||No|
On regulated lights brightness is consistent, and does not decrease gradually as the batteries are drained.
|Batteries||2 AA (not included)|