Backcountry, frontside or backside, this ready-for-anything jacket has you covered. Waterproof-breathable shell has fully sealed seams to keep you dry and comfortable on wet slopeside days. When the mercury plummets, a generous supply of synthetic insulation keeps you warm without weighing you down. Backcountry-ready features include a powder skirt, RECCO reflector system and a helmet compatible hood.
- Stretchy 2 layer polyester fabric with Helly Tech Performance laminate is waterproof-breathable and windproof.
- Fully seam sealed design with DWR finish keeps the elements from soaking through.
- Insulated with lightweight and warm PrimaLoft Silver synthetic insulation.
- Adjustable hood with high vis brim is helmet compatible.
- Chest vents and internal H2Flow venting in backpanel dump heat on high-intensity runs or when touring.
- Handwarmer pockets and external chest pocket with media port house essentials.
- Internal goggle pocket with built in goggle wipe.
- Jacket includes loop for attaching to compatible ski pants.
- Powder skirt keeps powder from creeping in.
- Built-in Recco® Rescue System reflector allows ski patrol and mountain rescue teams to detect and locate Recco reflectors under snow. Recco technology is not a substitute for avalanche skills training, beacons, essential gear, or smart decision-making in the backcountry.
- Relaxed fit and longer cut suit freeriders.
|Insulation||40g/sq. m polyester|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Waterproof with fully taped seams|
|Venting||Zippered chest vents|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.