Black Diamond Dawn Patrol Shell - Men's
For days when the minimum is just enough. This technical soft shell features a clean streamlined silhouette without extra features or fuss to save weight and maximize movement. Stretch fabric provides warmth, breathability, and some weather resistance for cold weather burns on your project, or perfecting your powder 8s.
- Made of a durable stretch woven softshell fabric with a soft brushed inner face for comfort and a DWR finish for water-resistant weather protection.
- 1 large chest pocket is handy for warming extra gels and bars on the move.
- 2 zippered exterior hand pockets, with interior drop-in pockets keep extra gloves and goodies at the ready.
- Adjustable helmet compatible hood.
- Gusseted underam panels for mobility.
- Velcro® cuff closure system.
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
- Measure circumference at base of neck.
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.