A pack for 4 seasons of exploring. It can be rigged to carry skis or snowshoes, has dedicated pockets for avi gear, but is not as crazy-big (or as expensive) as a fully featured overnight or touring pack. Great for skiers or snowboarders looking to save money for hut bookings or heli rides. 32L volume is an ample size for long days of skiing, snowshoeing or assorted winter adventuring.
- Made of durable 210-denier ripstop nylon that is water resistant.
- Moulded EVA foam back panel and lightweight internal wire frame carry the load comfortably.
- Padded, curved shoulder straps and a wide webbing hipbelt provide good fit.
- Bucket style zippered lid provides easy access to the large main compartment.
- Front compartment has dedicated slots for your probe and shovel along with printed Canadian Avalanche Center rescue instructions.
- Mesh internal pocket with zipper holds your keys and ID.
- Side compression straps and A-frame style loops carry skis.
- Stowable webbing straps hold a snowboard or snowshoes and can be rigged for diagonal ski carry.
- Loops hold ice axes or ski poles.
- Mini daisy chain on the front lets you lash on extra gear.
- Internal hydration sleeve lets you add your own reservoir (sold separately).
|Main fabric||210-denier ripstop nylon|
The location of all access points into the main compartment of the pack.
|Ventilated back panel||No|
Adjustable shoulder harness
An adjustable harness lets you change the height of the shoulder straps to fit your specific back length.
The hipbelt and/or shoulder straps of the pack are designed to move, pivot or flex to follow your body’s movements. Each brand uses their own technology.