A dedicated ski touring pack that's tricked out, comfortable to carry and relatively lightweight. With enough room for multi-day traverses, this pack has ski-friendly features, including a multitude of ski and board carry systems and a dedicated pocket for avalanche tools. Shoulder straps help lift the load and a wire hoop frame evenly distributes weight, so you can attack glorious steeps and playful pillows.
- Wire hoop frame around the perimeter and plastic frame sheet evenly distributes loads.
- Padded hipbelt provides optimal load transfer and comfort. Remove the padding and use the webbing waistbelt alone for minimalist missions.
- Hipbelt pockets are super roomy.
- Ergonomically curved shoulder straps feature load-lifter adjustments.
- Padded and ergonomically moulded backpanel eases loads.
- Main compartment accessed through zippered bucket style lid.
- Dedicated avi tool compartment with slots for probe and shovel handle and printed emergency instructions.
- Top pocket for goggles or skins, and mesh internal pocket for small essentials.
- A-frame carry system accommodates ultra-fat powder skis.
- Stowable straps carry skis diagonally or a snowboard or snowshoes vertically.
- Dual side compression straps.
- Dual ice-axe loops feature upper hook and shaft keepers for total security.
- Hydration compatible.
- Self clearing buckles won't clog with snow.
|Main fabric||210-denier HT ripstop nylon|
The location of all access points into the main compartment of the pack.
|Ventilated back panel||No|
Adjustable shoulder harness
An adjustable harness lets you change the height of the shoulder straps to fit your specific back length.
The hipbelt and/or shoulder straps of the pack are designed to move, pivot or flex to follow your body’s movements. Each brand uses their own technology.