These alpine-ready pants have flexible fabric panels that move with you on straight-up skin tracks and crux-busting figure 4s. Designed for skiing and alpine climbing, they have a nice trim shape and offer incredible articulation and flex. The waterproof, windproof laminate won't let you down in heavy weather and the drop seat lets you do your business with the suspenders still up.
- Made of durable 70-denier nylon with a GORE-TEX Pro Shell laminate that's highly waterproof, windproof and breathable.
- Mapped stretch woven panels use Pro Shell laminate with spandex added for superior movement.
- Bib panel is made of breathable Ferrosi soft shell that lets heat escape.
- Fully seam taped construction and water resitant YKK Aquaguard zippers keep moisture out.
- Zippered fly and rear drop seat construction give you relief options.
- Double separating side zippers for easy on/off and venting.
- Zippered hand pockets and bib pocket store small items.
- Thigh pocket has a clip for your avi beacon.
- Drawcord adjustable ankles have reinforced scuff guards and removable inner gaiters.
|Technology||GORE-TEX Pro Shell|
|Face fabric||70-denier nylon|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Waterproof with fully taped seams|
|Venting||Full-length waterproof leg zips|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
The finished inseam measurement of the garment.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.