Belaying high off the deck, scratching up a mixed line or chasing spring corn, you're protected from bone-chilling winds, spindrift or sea fog. The highly breathable, stretch fabric provides unrestricted freedom of movement and protection against light snow and rain. Panels across the shoulders and forearms offer abrasion resistance against pack straps or rough rock.
- Body and hood are made of breathable stretch-woven nylon and spandex soft shell.
- Shoulders and lower sleeves are a Cordura® nylon blend that withstands abrasion.
- Fully adjustable hood.
- Single-separating front zipper.
- 2 zippered hand pockets, left-hand pocket doubles as a stuff sack for stowing.
- Zippered chest pocket and key clip keep track of essential items.
- Drawcord hem for adjustability.
- DWR coated zippers.
- Standard fit for comfortable layering.
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Weather-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
|Additional feature(s)||Stuffs in own pocket|