Outdoor Research Casia Vest - Women's
Casia Vest or Cosy-ahh Vest? By any name, this high-pile fleece vest adds warmth when you don't want the heat or weight of a jacket. Nylon panels block the wind at your back and zippered pockets give you a place for lip balm, phone and keys.
- Fabric is soft brushed polyester fleece with nylon overlays on hood and shoulders.
- Flat seam construction for next-to-skin comfort.
- Snug hood has an adjustable drawcord.
- Full-length front zipper.
- Zippered chest pocket and handwarmer pockets.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
|Fabric content||100% polyester|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
A treatment that inhibits bacteria growth and reduces odour.