Transition from your bike to the produce aisle with this stylish pannier. Carry it comfortably off the bike thanks to recessed pannier hardware and built-in tote handles. Inside pockets keep your phone and files or U-lock separated from your carrots and broccoli.
- Main fabric is water resistant 400-denier high tenacity nylon.
- Back panel is 600-denier polyester with a water resistant embossed TPU coating.
- Fabrics are highly water-resistant but the bag is not seam taped, so it is not fully waterproof.
- Internal backboard keeps the pannier shapely.
- Rixen and Kaul Modul attachment system has spring-loaded top hooks that adjust to fit rails from 8 to 16mm. A central locking mechanism keeps them in place.
- Internal draw string collar with fold over flap keeps weather out and lets you fill it to the top.
- Handy magnets keep the draw string adjustment cord in place as you pedal.
- Long webbing tote handles allow easy carrying off the bike.
- Sturdy eyelets allow you to clip in the removable webbing shoulder strap.
- Large slip-in internal pocket holds a U-lock and a small elastic loop stores your pump.
- Zippered external front pocket has a key clip.
- Reflective accents and light loops on both sides enhance visibility.
- Fits the World Tour/Division Pannier Rain Cover in size small (sold separately).
|Dimensions||10.5 x 30 x 37cm|
|Additional feature(s)||Reflective details|