Like your commuter bike, this sleek pannier blends beauty with utility. The fabric provides weather-resistant good looks and seals with a fold over flap closure to block passing showers. A German-engineered attachment system clips the Division securely to your rack. On arrival, a one-button release makes it easy to remove and bring with you.
- Main fabric is water resistant 400-denier high tenacity nylon.
- Back panel is 600-denier polyester with a water resistant embossed TPU coating.
- Fabrics are highly water-resistant but the bag is not seam taped, so it is not fully waterproof.
- Internal backboard keeps the pannier shapely.
- Rixen and Kaul Modul attachment system has spring-loaded top hooks that adjust to fit rails from 8 to 16mm. Top hooks and lower catch hook adjust horizontally to fit almost any rack geometry.
- Fold over flap with snag-resistant Velcro closure and an internal draw string closure keeps weather out.
- Handy magnets keep the drawstring adjustment cord in place as you pedal.
- Sturdy eyelets allow you to clip in the removable webbing shoulder strap.
- Large slip-in internal pocket holds a U-lock and a small elastic loop stores your pump.
- Zippered external front pocket has a key clip.
- Reflective accents and light loops on both sides enhance visibility.
- Fits the World Tour/Division Pannier Rain Cover in size small (sold separately).
|Dimensions||10.5 x 30 x 37cm|
|Additional feature(s)||Reflective details|