A classic Julbo model to celebrate the company’s 125th anniversary. Category 4 lenses block 95% of visible light making them perfect for high-altitude conditions or glacier travel. The leather side-shields protect your eyes from all angles, and the C-temples keep the glasses in place.
- Polycarbonate lenses are strong yet lightweight.
- Durable leather side-shields to ensure protection from all angles.
- Rubber grips on the temples and nose bridge.
- Classic rubber coated wire C-temples keep the Vermont locked to the user’s head.
- Category 4 lenses offer protection in very bright conditions, 5% visible light transmission is not ideal for day-to-day activities like driving.
|Ideal for||Snow and ice climbing|
TR90 thermoplastic offers good resistance to chemicals and torsion. Propionate is a light, nylon-based, hypoallergenic plastic that's very strong and offers more transparency and gloss than other plastics.
Fixed tints provide a constant degree of darkness. Photochromic lenses adjust to changing light levels. Polarized lenses absorb horizontal reflected glare to improve clarity around surfaces like snow or water.
|100% UVB protected||Yes|
|100% UVA protected||Yes|
Interchangeable lenses let you change lenses to suit differing light conditions or activities.