Sporty-looking glasses for extremely bright conditions, like glaciers and the high altitude snow fields. Because they block 95 to 93% of visible light, they are way too dark for everyday activities and not suited to driving.
- Flexible frame provides comfort and good hold.
- Lenses provide just 5% visible light transmission, excellent for reducing glare from ice and snow.
- Magnetic side-shields keep you protected from all angles and are removable when not required.
- Rubber grips on the temples and nose-bridge keep them in position.
- 6-base curve that ensures distortion-free viewing at all angles.
- Grey Cameleon lens has 51 to 7% visible light transmission.
- Grey Spectron 4 has 5% visible light transmission
|Ideal for||Snow and ice climbing|
TR90 thermoplastic offers good resistance to chemicals and torsion. Propionate is a light, nylon-based, hypoallergenic plastic that's very strong and offers more transparency and gloss than other plastics.
Fixed tints provide a constant degree of darkness. Photochromic lenses adjust to changing light levels. Polarized lenses absorb horizontal reflected glare to improve clarity around surfaces like snow or water.
Refers to the horizontal width in millimeters of one of the frame's lenses.
Nose bridge width
The gap between the lenses, measured at the smallest point.
The length of an arm from tip to tip.
Measures the height of the lens within the frame, excluding the lens curve.
|100% UVB protected||Yes|
|100% UVA protected||Yes|
Interchangeable lenses let you change lenses to suit differing light conditions or activities.