A low profile, frameless design that allows you to glance down or keep your eyes glued down the road without anything blocking your view.
- Frame fits smaller heads.
- Scratch-resistant polycarbonate lenses.
- Rubber temple tips and adjustable rubber nose pads offer a customizable, comfortable fit, that doesn’t shift around.
- Interchangeable lenses allow you to customize your lens to your current conditions (additional lenses are sold separately).
- 8-base curvature hugs the contour of your head, protecting you from all angles.
- Photochromic lenses adjust from 40% to 16% visible light transmission.
- Clear lens has 93% visible light transmission.
- Grey lens with blue mirror has 15% visible light transmission.
- Grey lens with silver flash has 11% visible light transmission.
TR90 thermoplastic offers good resistance to chemicals and torsion. Propionate is a light, nylon-based, hypoallergenic plastic that's very strong and offers more transparency and gloss than other plastics.
Fixed tints provide a constant degree of darkness. Photochromic lenses adjust to changing light levels. Polarized lenses absorb horizontal reflected glare to improve clarity around surfaces like snow or water.
|Visible Light Transmission||15% (Gradient Black/Grey Lens)|
Refers to the horizontal width in millimeters of one of the frame's lenses.
Nose bridge width
The gap between the lenses, measured at the smallest point.
The length of an arm from tip to tip.
Measures the height of the lens within the frame, excluding the lens curve.
|100% UVA protected||Yes|
Interchangeable lenses let you change lenses to suit differing light conditions or activities.
|100% UVB protected||Yes|