MEC Snowfall 2 Pants - Men's
- Available prices Clearance price $69.00 $69.00
- Original price $115.00
This item ships FREE! In-store pickup is always free.
- Available online
- Find in store
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Find a lower price within 30 days? We’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Comfortable and versatile soft-shell pants to use for low-key winter activities. With fleece inside, they feel nice solo, or pair them with a base layer for extra warmth. The windproof, water-resistant fabric blocks cold blasts on your thighs to promote longer snowshoe rambles or dog walking sessions.
- Made of polyester, polyurethane and spandex with a DWR (durable water repellency) finish.
- Soft and comfy fleece inside.
- 2 front zippered hand pockets.
- Elastic waistband with internal drawstring.
- Straight-leg cut gives them a casual look for walks around the neighbourhood.
- Drawcord at the bottom hem to help keep snow out.
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Pockets||2 front zippered|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
The finished inseam measurement of the garment.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
A treatment that inhibits bacteria growth and reduces odour.
|Product sustainability||Bluesign® Approved Material|
How to measure
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone.