Ahoy! The Skipper Sunglasses have quality polarized lenses to dim the glare from water and reflective surfaces. Their deep wrap provides side coverage and UV blocking from all angles.
- Frame fits medium sized heads.
- Scratch-resistant polycarbonate lenses.
- 8-base curvature hugs the contour of your head, protecting you from all angles.
- Rubber temple tips and nose pads offer a comfortable fit, that doesn’t shift around.
- Polarized lenses cut glare and keep vision clear in challenging conditions, making them great for use around water or any reflective surface (pavement, snow, clouds, etc.).
- Grey lens with blue mirror has 15% visible light transmission.
- Brown lens has 12% visible light transmission.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
TR90 thermoplastic offers good resistance to chemicals and torsion. Propionate is a light, nylon-based, hypoallergenic plastic that's very strong and offers more transparency and gloss than other plastics.
Fixed tints provide a constant degree of darkness. Photochromic lenses adjust to changing light levels. Polarized lenses absorb horizontal reflected glare to improve clarity around surfaces like snow or water.
Refers to the horizontal width in millimeters of one of the frame's lenses.
Nose bridge width
The gap between the lenses, measured at the smallest point.
The length of an arm from tip to tip.
Measures the height of the lens within the frame, excluding the lens curve.
|100% UVA protected||Yes|
Interchangeable lenses let you change lenses to suit differing light conditions or activities.
|100% UVB protected||Yes|