Wear your sunglasses at night? The 1980s matte frames and large deep lenses keep you safe from the sun and looking good after sundown.
- Frame fits medium sized heads.
- Scratch-resistant polycarbonate lenses.
- Deep lenses block light reflected from below.
- 6-base curvature helps to protect you from light coming in at angles.
- Brown lens has 15% visible light transmission.
- Grey lens with orange mirror has 15% visible light transmission.
- Grey lens with silver flash has 11% visible light transmission.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
TR90 thermoplastic offers good resistance to chemicals and torsion. Propionate is a light, nylon-based, hypoallergenic plastic that's very strong and offers more transparency and gloss than other plastics.
Fixed tints provide a constant degree of darkness. Photochromic lenses adjust to changing light levels. Polarized lenses absorb horizontal reflected glare to improve clarity around surfaces like snow or water.
Refers to the horizontal width in millimeters of one of the frame's lenses.
Nose bridge width
The gap between the lenses, measured at the smallest point.
The length of an arm from tip to tip.
Measures the height of the lens within the frame, excluding the lens curve.
|100% UVA protected||Yes|
Interchangeable lenses let you change lenses to suit differing light conditions or activities.
|100% UVB protected||Yes|