Polarized lenses cut glare when you cut out early on a sunny afternoon. Great for playing hooky on the water, in the snow, or in other reflective settings.
- Frame fits medium-sized heads.
- Scratch-resistant polycarbonate lenses.
- Rubberized temple tips keep the glasses in place when things get wet.
- 6-base curvature helps to protect you from light coming in at angles.
- Polarized lenses cut glare and keep vision clear in challenging conditions, making them great for use around water or any reflective surface (pavement, snow, clouds, etc.).
- Grey and green lenses have 18% visible light transmission.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
TR90 thermoplastic offers good resistance to chemicals and torsion. Propionate is a light, nylon-based, hypoallergenic plastic that's very strong and offers more transparency and gloss than other plastics.
Fixed tints provide a constant degree of darkness. Photochromic lenses adjust to changing light levels. Polarized lenses absorb horizontal reflected glare to improve clarity around surfaces like snow or water.
Refers to the horizontal width in millimeters of one of the frame's lenses.
Nose bridge width
The gap between the lenses, measured at the smallest point.
The length of an arm from tip to tip.
Measures the height of the lens within the frame, excluding the lens curve.
|100% UVB protected||Yes|
|100% UVA protected||Yes|
Interchangeable lenses let you change lenses to suit differing light conditions or activities.