Miami Vice cool, with soft rubberized TPE frames that roll with the punches, the Half-Pint offer your little one a full measure of UV protection.
- Frame designed to fit ages 8-12.
- Scratch-resistant polycarbonate lenses.
- Rubberized TPE frames stay put when things get active.
- Thick temples help block light from the sides.
- 6-base curvature helps to protect you from light coming in at angles.
- Brown lens with blue mirror has 13% visible light transmission.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
TR90 thermoplastic offers good resistance to chemicals and torsion. Propionate is a light, nylon-based, hypoallergenic plastic that's very strong and offers more transparency and gloss than other plastics.
Fixed tints provide a constant degree of darkness. Photochromic lenses adjust to changing light levels. Polarized lenses absorb horizontal reflected glare to improve clarity around surfaces like snow or water.
Refers to the horizontal width in millimeters of one of the frame's lenses.
Nose bridge width
The gap between the lenses, measured at the smallest point.
The length of an arm from tip to tip.
Measures the height of the lens within the frame, excluding the lens curve.
|100% UVA protected||Yes|
Interchangeable lenses let you change lenses to suit differing light conditions or activities.
|100% UVB protected||Yes|