Technology lights the way with this headlamp. Set the runtime and light output by pairing your compatible smart device with the Bluetooth Smart feature. The result is appropriate lighting conditions with minimal manual adjustment. You can also make adjustments according to amount of battery time left and avoid getting left in the dark.
- Bluetooth Smart pairing to your compatible smart device through the free Petzl app, allowing runtime and output customization.
- App is available for smartphone or tablet via free download at Apple Store and Play Store (requires iOS 7 or later, or Android 4.3 or later).
- Reactive Lighting provides a custom lighting output depending on the ambient light of your current location.
- Adjustable and washable headband cups the base of the skull and keeps the headlamp anchored securely to your head.
- Internal lithium-ion battery recharges via micro USB (approximately 4.5 hours) for convenient charging nearly anywhere there are smartphones.
- Charge indicator light on battery lets you know when your battery is ready to go.
- Lock-out mode keeps the light from coming on while in transit.
- 15 lumen reserve mode runs for 2 hours, ensuring you don’t get left in the dark.
The number of lighting levels/modes the light has (i.e., low, med, high, flash).
|Programmable or reactive|
|Beam distance - low||35m|
|Beam distance - med||70m|
|Beam distance - high||90m|
Briefly increases the light output to maximum brightness and distance.
|Burn time - flash||60 h|
|Burn time - low||15 h|
|Burn time - med||6 h|
|Burn time - high||2 h|
Max light output
The total quantity of light emitted in every direction from a source of light; measured in lumens.
Beam pattern affects how much you can see within the area of light thrown from the headlamp. Wide beams are good for close-up; spot or focussed beams are good for long range visibility.
Indicates the degree of protection against liquid. IP X1: Dripping water while in normal operating orientation; IP X4: Splashing water; IP X5: Water jets; IP X6: Powerful water jets; IP X7: Immersion up to 1m ≤ 30 minutes; IP X8: Suitable for submersion as specified by manufacturer.
Rechargeable lights give you hassle-free recharging with almost any power source. Replaceable batteries provide instant power, but you’ll need to bring extra batteries, recycle used ones and buy new ones.
|Red light mode||Yes|
On regulated lights brightness is consistent, and does not decrease gradually as the batteries are drained.
|Product sustainability||Rechargeable batteries|