These insulated pants will take you through a full range of winter activities, keeping you warm yet mobile. Stretch inner thread construction keeps insulation close to your body for optimal warmth. The articulated knees and gusseted crotch mean there's no extra fabric to get in your way or slow you down. Ripstop nylon is waterproof enough to sit in a snow cave and breathable enough to be worn all day. A roomy cut and unisex sizing makes these pants a great choice for winter adventurers of all genders.
- Breathable and waterproof, the shell is nylon ripstop with a waterproof-breathable polyurethane hydrophilic laminate and a DWR finish.
- Seams are not taped, so this garment will not be fully waterproof in heavy rain.
- Fully insulated with 100g weight synthetic insulation.
- Lining and inner insulation layer are quilted with stretchy thread to hold in warmth and aid flexibility.
- Elastic waist with integrated webbing belt is easy to layer over other pants.
- Fully separating side zips for easy on/off.
- Articulated knees and gusseted crotch allow full range of motion.
- Hems have gripper elastic and boot hooks to seal out snow.
- Unisex sizing offers a comfortable fit.
|Face fabric||Nylon ripstop|
|Lining/backer||20-denier ripstop polyester|
|Insulation||100g/sq. m polyester|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Waterproof without taped seams|
|Venting||Full-length leg zips with storm flap|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
The finished inseam measurement of the garment.
|31.5in. (all sizes)|
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
|Product sustainability||Bluesign® Approved Material|