Black Diamond First Light Hoody - Women's
Put it on and leave it on from a pre-dawn start to the last run down. This minimalist soft shell gives you the freedom to stay single-minded about an alpine objective. The combo of Schoeller soft shell and PrimaLoft insulation keeps it highly breathable, and offers sufficient warmth for stop-and-go activities in cold weather. The fabric is durable enough for mountain settings and the design is spare, yet perfectly dialled for intense, high-output days.
- Shell fabric is Schoeller stretch-woven soft shell that is lightweight, durable, and breathable.
- Schoeller Nanosphere technology finish repels water, dirt and oil.
- 60 grams of PrimaLoft Silver Active synthetic insulation sewn into migration resistant baffles keep you warm even when wet.
- Internal mesh lining for breathability.
- Adjustable hood fits over a helmet.
- Internal stretch mesh chest pocket doubles as a stuff sack with a carabiner clip loop.
- 2 zippered hand pockets.
- Minimalist elastic cuffs and low profile drawcord hem seal out gusts.
|Face fabric||Nylon + spandex|
|Insulation||60g/sq. m polyester|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
|Additional feature(s)||Stuffs in own pocket|
- Measure circumference at base of neck.
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.