A mini sized pack for mini sized humans (recommended for kids from 3–6). On the side, a mesh pocket keeps a water bottle or some special treasures in place. The main compartment holds all the essentials for a short hike or a trip to grandma’s: a warm layer, a snack plus a teddy bear.
- Made from lightweight yet durable nylon ripstop with a water resistant coating and a DWR finish.
- Foam padded shoulder straps and back panel have breathable airmesh overlays.
- Height adjustable sternum strap has a whistle in the buckle for emergencies.
- External front zippered pocket holds small essentials.
- Stretch mesh side pockets carry water bottles.
- Reflective webbing on the back and shoulder straps adds low light visibility and lets you attach extra gear.
- Internal name label ensures the pack will find its way home if it gets lost.
|Main fabric||210-denier ripstop nylon|
|Secondary fabric||420-denier nylon|
The location of all access points into the main compartment of the pack.
|Ventilated back panel||No|
The hipbelt and/or shoulder straps of the pack are designed to move, pivot or flex to follow your body’s movements. Each brand uses their own technology.
Size restrictions vary among airlines. Just to be sure, check with your carrier for their specific restrictions.