Small in stature but big in function, this kid-friendly pack is just the right size for a day hike or after school trip. Side mesh pockets provide quick access to a water bottle or juice box. Inside, a roomy main compartment has plenty of space for an extra sweater, dry socks and a snack. Recommended for kids from 6–12.
- Made from lightweight yet durable nylon ripstop with a water-resistant coating and a DWR finish.
- Foam padded shoulder straps and back panel have breathable airmesh overlays.
- Height adjustable sternum strap has a whistle in the buckle for emergencies.
- Large main compartment opens via a clamshell zip.
- Secondary compartment has an internal zippered security pocket.
- External front zippered pocket holds small essentials.
- Stretch mesh side pockets carry water bottles.
- Hose port on top lets you add your own hydration system.
- Reflective webbing on the back and shoulder straps adds low light visibility and lets you attach extra gear.
- Internal name label ensures the pack will find its way home if it gets lost.
|Main fabric||210-denier ripstop nylon|
|Secondary fabric||420-denier nylon|
The location of all access points into the main compartment of the pack.
Torso length is measured from the most prominent vertebrae at the back of your neck (top of shoulders) to the spot on your lower spine that lines up with the top of your hipbone.
|Ventilated back panel||No|
The hipbelt and/or shoulder straps of the pack are designed to move, pivot or flex to follow your body’s movements. Each brand uses their own technology.
Size restrictions vary among airlines. Just to be sure, check with your carrier for their specific restrictions.
|Additional feature(s)||Hydration compatible (reservoir sold separately)|