MEC Bolt Winter Jersey - Men's
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Sorry, this product is no longer available
Warmth for full-spectrum weather days. The not-so-close-fit will suit riders who prefer a more forgiving jersey rather than a euro-style cut. The soft, brushed interior will be welcomed by anyone on a winter day.
- Made from quick-drying stretch polyester with a cozy brushed interior and a wicking finish.
- Back panel is polyester and spandex knit.
- Chin guard cover protects your skin from the zipper.
- Dropped rear hem has gripper elastic.
- 3 back drop-in pockets to keep your rations close
- 1 small zippered pocket for the day you want to ride light and just need to pack along a house key and a credit card.
- Reflective details on the back keep you visible in low light.
Garments, designed for specific activities have features that aren’t always adaptable to general use. For example, cycling clothing is longer in the back and arms. Activity aside, the fit of MEC clothing falls into these categories:
All MEC men’s and boy’s pants are regular rise.
|Ideal for||Road cycling|
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
|Fabric content||100% polyester|
A treatment that inhibits bacteria growth and reduces odour.
|Additional feature(s)||Reflective details|
|Product sustainability||Bluesign® Approved Material|
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.