Don’t let a fierce wind keep you off your bike. Bring this sleek, packable shell to add an aerodynamic wind-blocking layer.The cut is tailored to the ride position and the fabric is soft to prevent noise and snapping in the wind as you ride. Reflective strips add 360-degree visibility, and practical wrist gaskets keep the sleeves from riding up. A dropped tail provides coverage, and a full zip gives you options for venting.
- Fabric is soft, quiet supermicroft polyester that blocks wind effectively and is weather-resistant.
- Polyester and spandex wrist gaskets keep sleeves from riding up, and provide weather resistance.
- Full-length zip and a double layer of fabric on the chin guard.
- Fit is designed to suit the riding position, with a dropped back hem for coverage.
- Elastic at back hem keeps everything in place.
- Reflective strips on front of sleeves, across biceps and on back.
- Zippered back pocket.
Garments, designed for specific activities have features that aren’t always adaptable to general use. For example, cycling clothing is longer in the back and arms. Activity aside, the fit of MEC clothing falls into these categories:
All MEC men’s and boy’s pants are regular rise.
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Pockets||1 back zippered|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
|Additional feature(s)||Reflective details|
|Product sustainability||Bluesign® Approved Material|