MEC Revolver Jacket - Men's
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Sorry, this product is no longer available
Don’t let a fierce wind keep you off your bike. Bring this sleek, packable shell to add an aerodynamic wind-blocking layer.The cut is tailored to the ride position and the fabric is soft to prevent noise and snapping in the wind as you ride. Reflective strips add 360-degree visibility, and practical wrist gaskets keep the sleeves from riding up. A dropped tail provides coverage, and a full zip gives you options for venting.
- Fabric is soft, quiet supermicroft polyester that blocks wind effectively and is weather-resistant.
- Polyester and spandex wrist gaskets keep sleeves from riding up, and provide weather resistance.
- Full-length zip and a double layer of fabric on the chin guard.
- Fit is designed to suit the riding position, with a dropped back hem for coverage.
- Elastic at back hem keeps everything in place.
- Reflective strips on front of sleeves, across biceps and on back.
- Zippered back pocket.
Garments, designed for specific activities have features that aren’t always adaptable to general use. For example, cycling clothing is longer in the back and arms. Activity aside, the fit of MEC clothing falls into these categories:
All MEC men’s and boy’s pants are regular rise.
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Pockets||1 back zippered|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
|Additional feature(s)||Reflective details|
|Product sustainability||Bluesign® Approved Material|
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.