Ridley X-Ride 105 Disc Bicycle - Unisex
The ultimate aluminum cyclocross hammering machine. With a cross-specific frame and powerful TRP mechanical disc brakes, the X-Ride is ready for whatever you're willing to throw at it. A shortened top tube results in precise cornering when navigating tight switchbacks or low-speed technical lines, while the raised bottom bracket assists obstacle hopping. The X-Ride features clever cross-specific details like frame size-specific top tube diameters to accommodate different hand sizes for comfortable hauling, and internal cable routing for snag-free shouldering while clearing obstacles or crushing run-ups. As an added bonus, this race machine is compatible with electronic shifting systems.
- 7000-series T6 aluminum is lightweight and durable.
- Shortened top tube and raised bottom bracket for the technical rigours of CX.
- Carbon fibre fork with aluminum steerer tube.
- FSA Mega EXO bottom bracket is durable and easy to maintain.
- Tapered head tube improves stiffness while saving weight.
- FSA Gossamer 46-36T crank is straight out of the CX textbook.
- Shimano 105 11-speed drivetrain provides precise shifting in a lightweight package with an ultra-comfortable lever feel.
- TRP Spyre C mechanical disc brakes provide big power and nuanced modulation in all conditions.
- 4ZA Stratos stems and handlebars are designed with race performance in mind.
- Fulcrum Racing Sport DB wheels survive the rigours of cross, training and hard winter riding.
- Clement MXP tires are solid all-rounders for racing and training.
- Internally routed cables are aerodynamic, shoulder-friendly and compatible with electronic or mechanical setups.
- Bikes are covered by MEC's Rocksolid Guarantee and Bike Service Agreement. You can bring your bike to any MEC bike shop for free adjustments and minor maintenance for a year after purchase.
- Ridley was born in Flanders, Belgium, a region infamous for harsh cycling conditions. Against this backdrop Ridley engineers, tests, and refines their frame construction, race technology, tube profiles, and its own branded component line, 4ZA.
|Frame||Ridley X-Ride Disc 7005 aluminum|
|Fork||Carbon with aluminum steerer|
|Stem||4ZA Stratos 31.8mm|
|Headset||FSA NO. 42-ACB|
|Handlebars||4ZA Stratos 31.8mm|
Mechanical disc brakes are more powerful than rim brakes, but less powerful than hydraulic brakes.
|TRP Spyre C (mechanical disc)|
|Brake levers||Shimano 105|
|Derailleur (front)||Shimano 105|
|Derailleur (rear)||Shimano 105|
|Crank + rings||FSA Gossamer 46-36T|
|Bottom bracket||FSA Mega Exo|
Cassettes with a smaller range allow you to go faster; a bigger range makes climbing hills easier.
|Shimano 105 11-speed 11-28T|
|Tires||Clement MXP 700 x 33|
|Wheel||Fulcrum Racing Sport DB|
How to measure
- Standover (J)
- Distance from the ground surface to the top of the top tube. Measured at the mid-point of the top tube, or where the rider would be standing when straddling the bike. This measurement should be 2-3cm shorter than your inseam.