Helly Hansen Legacy Insulated Jacket - Children
Insulated and fully waterproof, this kids’ jacket is built for extended bouts of adventure time. Waterproof-breathable shell fabric keeps water from soaking through when building mega-sized snowforts or tobogganing. For full days of skiing, the lightweight insulation keeps kids' core warm, and won't get bogged down with condensation or sweat.
- Polyester Helly Tech Performance face fabric is waterproof-breathable with 2-layer construction.
- Fully seam-sealed, with a DWR finish for total weather protection.
- Fully insulated with PrimaLoft synthetic insulation.
- Lightweight liner with water resistant finish
- YKK zippers throughout.
- Detachable insulated hood with elastic for a snug fit.
- Front zipper with storm flap and chin guard.
- Front handwarmer pockets with zippers.
- Articulated sleeves for ease of movement.
- Hook-and-loop adjustable sleeve cuffs seal out drafts.
- Reflective elements ensure nighttime safety.
|Ideal for||Casual winter wear|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Waterproof with fully taped seams|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
|Additional feature(s)||Reflective details|