Helly Hansen Dubliner Jacket - Youths
Take no nonsense from wind and rain. This jacket packs waterproof-breathable tech into 2-layer fabric, then finishes it off with fully sealed seams and a removable hood. The quick-dry, lightweight lining lets you show the weather who's boss.
- Helly Tech polyester is waterproof, breathable, windproof and has a rain-shedding DWR finish.
- Fully lined and seam sealed.
- YKK zippers.
- Storm flap over zipper adds another layer of protection against the weather.
- Elastic-edged hood is also fully detachable.
- 2 zippered handwarmer pockets.
- Reflective elements for nighttime visibility and safety.
- Adjustable cuffs and hem seal out drafts.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Waterproof with fully taped seams|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
|Additional feature(s)||Reflective details|