Helly Hansen Lifa Merino Set 2 - Youths
Insulating, wicking, wool-blend base layers – these are classics for a reason. Lifa® fibres keep the skin dry and keep young adventurers warm when they’re playing in cold weather. The smooth fabric isn’t itchy, and the knees and elbows are reinforced to handle sliding in and out of snowforts.
- Made of HH® Warm, a blend of merino wool and polypropylene, with superior insulating and wicking properties.
- Lifa technology against the skin to keep it dry.
- Knees are reinforced with soft Polartec fleece.
- Flat-lock stitching to cut out chafing.
- Non-itch and allergy neutral.
- Includes a long-sleeved top and bottoms.
|Ideal for||Casual winter wear|
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.