Helly Hansen Powder Pant - Youths
Watch them graduate from bunny hill to blue run in a bib pants that can keep up. They get waterproof-breathable, fully seam-sealed protection with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish plus reinforced knees for snowman days and a reinforced seat for taking five at the top of the chair. Lots of pockets for stashing granola bars, tissue and handwarmers, but you won’t have to worry about them getting chilly since these pants are fully insulated with PrimaLoft synthetic insulation.
- Made of polyester with Helly Tech Performance waterproof-breathable 2-layer construction.
- Fully seam-sealed, with a DWR finish for total weather protection.
- Fully insulated with PrimaLoft synthetic insulation.
- Suspender straps are fully adjustable for a perfect fit and can be fully detached.
- Zippered front pockets.
- Elasticized waist band provides a trim silhouette that won't leak heat.
- Articulated knees.
- Reinforced double layer fabric patches on knees and seat to protect from abrasion.
- Internal gaiters with gripper elastic keep out snow.
- Reflective logo.
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Waterproof with fully taped seams|
|Pockets||2 front zippered|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.