A little rough weather should not prevent junior funhogs from getting outside. This fleece-lined jacket uses waterproof-breathable fabric to ensure dryness through wet and windy conditions. Warm enough for cool fall days (or west-coast winters), it's designed to fit easily over layers if the conditions call for extra insulation. The boys' jacket is cut straight through the body with minimal tailoring.
- Shell is abrasion-resistant 75-denier polyester with a polyurethane waterproof breathable coating and a DWR (durable water repellency) finish
- Fully lined with soft polyester microfleece that adds a bit more warmth for cool days
- Zippered hand pockets for thawing fingers
- Storm flap over zipper keeps weather out
- Elasticized cuffs seal out the cold and damp
- Reflective details for low-light visibility
|Waterproof with fully taped seams|