Performance ski mitts with tough polyurethane palms, drawcord toggles sized for small hands, and no leashes to get tangled. They keep hands warm even when wet, and allow moisture to evaporate away.
- Waterproof-breathable polyester ripstop shells with a DWR finish that sheds snow and repels light rain.
- High-loft insulation is heavier on back of hand for extra warmth, lighter on palms for easier grip.
- Brushed polyester lining for comfort and warmth.
- Grippy polyurethane palm material extends up the fingerbox.
- Sniffle patch/goggle wipe on thumbs.
- Wrist strap secures mitts to hands.
- Quick-closing elastic drawcord to keep in warmth and keep out snow.
- Internal hand-me-down ID label.
|Main fabric||100% recycled polyester|
|Liner fabric||100% polyester|
The type of material used on the palm of the glove. Grippy palms have a raised silicone or polyurethane pattern to improve grip and are most often seen on cycling and paddling handwear.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.