MEC Merino Long Johns - Youths
- Available prices $44.95
- Available online
- Find in store
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Find a lower price within 30 days? We’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Cannot be shipped to USA.
Body fitted and soft to the touch, these merino wool long johns are designed to sit next to skin, working with your outer layers to seal warmth in and wick sweat away. Flat seams reduce chafing during activity.
- Made of circular knit merino wool jersey and nylon blend that naturally controls odour.
- Nylon yarns increase durability.
- Flatlock seams won't rub or chafe.
- Gusseted crotch and elastic waistband provide a non-constrictive fit.
- Interior name label so it won't get lost.
- Coordinates with MEC Merino Long Sleeve Crew.
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
|Product sustainability||Bluesign® Approved Material|
|Made in||El Salvador|
How to measure
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone.
- Stand with back straight; measure from highest point on head to floor.