A compact, efficient panel to keep your devices going anywhere under the sun. Works with any USB-powered device and with many Goal Zero powerbank systems.
- Charges Goal Zero Yeti, Sherpa, Guide 10 and similar powerbank systems.
- Charge times range from 2.5 hours (Guide 10 Plus) to 34 hours (Yeti 150).
- Monocrystalline solar panel.
- Rated to 20W, open circuit voltage is 18-20V.
- Solar port (blue, 8mm, male) is 14-22V, with up to 1.3A output.
- USB port (output): 5V, up to 2.1A (10W max), regulated.
- Mini solar port (2.5mm) is 6.5V, up to 1.1A (7W max), regulated.
- Dimensions are 33 x 77.5 x 2.5cm, folds down to 21.6 x 33 x 2.5cm.
- Operating temperature is -17 to 48°C.
- Power blocking diode prevents battery drain when there's no sunlight.
- Zippered panel pocket contains cords and charging ports, with room for other necessary cables.
|Ideal for||Cycle touring|
|Folded dimensions||33 x 22 x 2.5cm|
Has a Type A USB port for charging your electronic devices.
|Charging level indicator||Yes|
Does unit have an auto shutoff feature so that unit stops charging when batteries are full?