Upgrade your road trip rig with a rooftop panel. This large rigid panel works for stationary set-ups, like bolted to your van or used for off-grid power at a cabin or basecamp.
- Charges Goal Zero Yeti, Sherpa and similar powerbank systems.
- Charge times range from 4 hours (Sherpa 50 v2) to 48 hours (Yeti 400).
- Monocrystalline solar panel.
- Rated to 30W, open circuit voltage is 18-20V.
- Solar port (blue, 8mm) is 14-16V, with up to 2.0A (30W max) output, non-regulated.
- Dimensions are 53 x 46 x 2.5cm.
- Operating range is 0 to 40°C.
|Ideal for||Car camping|
|Folded dimensions||46 x 53 x 2.5cm|
Has a Type A USB port for charging your electronic devices.
|Charging level indicator||No|
Does unit have an auto shutoff feature so that unit stops charging when batteries are full?