A big, rugged, but still portable solar panel that's ideal for mobile basecamps and for off-grid power at the cabin or cottage. The built-in charging cable works with Sherpa Power Packs and Goal Zero Yeti Solar Generators. It can also be chained in series or parallel to harvest more power from the sun.
- Charges Goal Zero Yeti, Sherpa and similar powerbank systems.
- Charge times range from 3 hours (Yeti 150) to 48 hours (Yeti 1250).
- Monocrystalline solar panel.
- Rated to 100W, open circuit voltage is 18-20V.
- MC-4 standard male/female connector for third-party charge controllers is 14-22V, with up to 8A output.
- Chained capacity: 2x panels 28-44V, 3x panels 42-66V, 4x panels: 56-88V.
- Port (blue, 8mm, male) is 14-22V, with up to 8A output.
- Dimensions are 52 x 151 x 2.54cm, folds down to 52 x 39.4 x 5cm.
|Ideal for||Car camping|
|Folded dimensions||52 x 40 x 5cm|
Has a Type A USB port for charging your electronic devices.
|Charging level indicator||No|
Does unit have an auto shutoff feature so that unit stops charging when batteries are full?