Accommodates pretty much any combination of front axle from skinny road tires all the way to 3-inch mountain bike tires. Whether you're using a 9mm quick-release, a 12 x 100, 15 x 100 or 15 x 110 compatible fork, the SwitchHitter has the right adapter. An integrated cable lock gives you piece of mind when grabbing a coffee on your way to the trails. And it sits just 1.5-inches above the crossbars, so you don't have to avoid underground parking when not carrying your bikes.
- Universal mounting hardware for Rockymounts, Thule, and Yakima aerodynamic crossbars, factory installed crossbars, Thule Square Bars, and Yakima Round bars. Also includes T-track hardware to fit slotted crossbars.
- Disc brake cutout for bikes with disc brakes.
- Integrated cable lock allow you to lock your bike to your rack.
- Low-profile through-axle rooftop mount.
- Comes with 9mm thru-axle and quick release, as well as 12 x 100, 15 x 100 and 15 x 110 thru-axles.
- Fits skinny road tires to 3.0-inch mountain tires.
|Type||Bolt-on fork mount bike|
|Requires roof rack||Yes|
|Material||Aluminum + plastic|
|Number of bikes||1|
|Disc brake compatible||Yes|
|Locks to roof rack||No|