The Jam takes it style cues from the past and adds big polarized lenses to cut glare, and let you peer into the deep blue. And, if they get knocked off you head, they float, so you might be able to get them back.
- Large fit suits heads with substance.
- Tough Grilamid (TR90) frame is known for flexibility, durability and lightness, excellent for performance eyewear frames.
- 6-base lens curve.
- 5-barrel stainless steel hinge.
- Polarized Grey lens with Plasma Ion, Blue Ion or Silver Ion has 11% visible light transmission.
- Polarized Grey lens has 11% visible light transmission.
TR90 thermoplastic offers good resistance to chemicals and torsion. Propionate is a light, nylon-based, hypoallergenic plastic that's very strong and offers more transparency and gloss than other plastics.
Fixed tints provide a constant degree of darkness. Photochromic lenses adjust to changing light levels. Polarized lenses absorb horizontal reflected glare to improve clarity around surfaces like snow or water.
Refers to the horizontal width in millimeters of one of the frame's lenses.
The length of an arm from tip to tip.
Measures the height of the lens within the frame, excluding the lens curve.
|100% UVB protected||Yes|
|100% UVA protected||Yes|
Interchangeable lenses let you change lenses to suit differing light conditions or activities.