The DS2 are big, edgy sunnies that are part of Dragon’s Shadow Collection. They feature a large one-piece lens, bolted to the front of a strong Grilamid frame. In a world of Wayfarer clones the design earns them many a second look.
- Frames fit large faces best.
- Metal frame details.
- Tough Grilamid (TR90) frame is known for flexibility, durability and lightness, excellent for performance eyewear frames.
- 4-base lens curve.
- 5-barrel stainless steel hinge.
- Rubber temple tips and nose pad inlays.
- Green lens has 15% visible light transmission.
- Rose Gold lens has 18% visible light transmission.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
TR90 thermoplastic offers good resistance to chemicals and torsion. Propionate is a light, nylon-based, hypoallergenic plastic that's very strong and offers more transparency and gloss than other plastics.
Fixed tints provide a constant degree of darkness. Photochromic lenses adjust to changing light levels. Polarized lenses absorb horizontal reflected glare to improve clarity around surfaces like snow or water.
Refers to the horizontal width in millimeters of one of the frame's lenses.
The length of an arm from tip to tip.
Measures the height of the lens within the frame, excluding the lens curve.
|100% UVB protected||Yes|
|100% UVA protected||Yes|
Interchangeable lenses let you change lenses to suit differing light conditions or activities.