Designed for those who spend a lot of time on or around the water. Big polarized lenses cut glare, and let you peer into the deep blue. You can swap out the standard temples for temples with an integrated leash system. And, if they do get knocked off you head, they float, so you might be able to get them back.
- Aqua Leash system allows you to swap out the temples for ones with an integrated leash.
- Leash has a bead to cinch the glasses to your head, ensuring they stay in place.
- Includes hard case and Aqua Leash system.
- Tough nylon lenses have better impact resistance to standard polycarbonate lenses.
- Rubber nose pads and temple tips help keep the glasses in place.
- Lens treatments help keep lenses clear of oil, water, and other smudge causing gunk.
- Polarized Copper with Deep Blue Mirror lens blocks 17.9% visible light transmission..
TR90 thermoplastic offers good resistance to chemicals and torsion. Propionate is a light, nylon-based, hypoallergenic plastic that's very strong and offers more transparency and gloss than other plastics.
Fixed tints provide a constant degree of darkness. Photochromic lenses adjust to changing light levels. Polarized lenses absorb horizontal reflected glare to improve clarity around surfaces like snow or water.
Refers to the horizontal width in millimeters of one of the frame's lenses.
The length of an arm from tip to tip.
Measures the height of the lens within the frame, excluding the lens curve.
|100% UVB protected||Yes|
|100% UVA protected||Yes|
Interchangeable lenses let you change lenses to suit differing light conditions or activities.