Tackle big lines and go hard in the alpine with these weather-resistant soft shell pants. The dense nylon and polyester blend fabric moves moisture from your body without the weight and bulk of a membrane. The result is extremely breathable pants for high-intensity use. Zippered thigh vents keep the air flowing when temperatures rise, while the internal snow gaiters keep powder from surging in.
- Stretch woven soft shell fabric is a blend of nylon, polyester and elastane that is wind, water and abrasion-resistant.
- DWR (durable water-repellent) finish adds water resistance.
- Engineered fabric and bonded polyester lining wicks moisture outward.
- Hook and loop tab adjustable waist lets you fine tune the fit.
- Zippered thigh vents for maximum ventilation.
- Zippered front pockets house essentials.
- Internal snow gaiters keep snow out.
- Ankle zippers for access to boot buckles.
- Nylon kick patches are durable for long-term use.
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Pockets||2 front zippered|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.