Get the most out of your winter training runs or Nordic days with these panelled soft shell pants. Windproof and water-resistant in front, with a stretch knit back panel that vents heat and retains warmth. Articulated athletic fit is designed to move naturally with you.
- Front panel is made of 3-layer AdvancedSkin Shield polyester soft shell fabric that's windproof, water resistant and breathable.
- Warm stretch knit nylon and elastane back panel vents heat.
- Soft polyester lining wicks sweat so you stay warm and dry.
- Flat lock seams provide chafe-free comfort.
- Salomon's MotionFit technology includes articulated knees for unrestricted movement.
- Low profile elastic waistband with drawcord adjustment.
- Ankle zippers for easy on/off.
- Zippered rear pocket holds small essentials.
- Reflective accents are perfect for after-dark workouts.
|Ideal for||Cross-country skiing|
|Fabric content||100% polyester|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Pockets||1 back zippered|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
The finished inseam measurement of the garment.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
A treatment that inhibits bacteria growth and reduces odour.