The Burton [ak] 2L Swash Jacket covers all the cold-weather bases. With fully-sealed seams, 2-layer GORE-TEX® and a removable powder skirt, it's ready for the biggest snowboarding days. A layer of light PrimaLoft® Silver insulation wraps your core like a warm built-in vest, leaving your arms free and unfettered for shredding runs or shovelling snow.
- 2-layer nylon GORE-TEX is waterproof-breathable.
- Fully taped seams keep water from soaking through.
- PrimaLoft Silver insulation in the front and back body adds core warmth and allows a full range of motion.
- Soft, lightweight nylon lining.
- Articulated fit accommodates dynamic sessions and layering.
- Adjustable hood with Cohaesive embedded cord adjustments.
- Stand-up collar keeps wind out when the hood is down.
- Water-resistant zippers.
- Mesh-backed chest pockets double as vents.
- Internal drop-in pocket.
- Inner wrist cuffs are stretchy, water-resistant and seal in heat.
- Removable powder skirt is water-resistant and attaches to compatible ski pants.
|Insulation||60g/sq. m polyester|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Waterproof with fully taped seams|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
|Additional feature(s)||Powder skirt|