The Seventh an athletic pair of glasses with a rimless lower frame. Looks great riding, and at the after party. The rimless design provides excellent venting and an unobstructed view from odd angles (think drop bars).
- Frame fits mid to large faces best.
- 9-base lens curve offers deep coverage.
- Adjustable, rubberized nose pads and temple tips.
- Treated with a military grade anti-fog material to keep you fog-free. Anti-fog lenses perform at their best when clean. Simply wash the lenses with water and they’ll keep your vision clear. When not in use, anti-fog lenses are happiest stored in a warm, dry environment.
- One colourway is embedded with military standard anti-fog material.
TR90 thermoplastic offers good resistance to chemicals and torsion. Propionate is a light, nylon-based, hypoallergenic plastic that's very strong and offers more transparency and gloss than other plastics.
Fixed tints provide a constant degree of darkness. Photochromic lenses adjust to changing light levels. Polarized lenses absorb horizontal reflected glare to improve clarity around surfaces like snow or water.
Refers to the horizontal width in millimeters of one of the frame's lenses.
Nose bridge width
The gap between the lenses, measured at the smallest point.
The length of an arm from tip to tip.
Measures the height of the lens within the frame, excluding the lens curve.
|100% UVA protected||Yes|
Interchangeable lenses let you change lenses to suit differing light conditions or activities.
|100% UVB protected||Yes|