This low-profile pack can hook you up. It carries skis, a board, or snowshoes in comfort. For more technical terrain, strap on a pair of tools and a helmet. The suspension is custom-designed for the size and balance point of theTarghee. It's vertically stable yet allows the hip swivel you want for glorious downhill arcing and swooping.
- HDPE framesheet with cross-stay and wire wishbone perimeter frame. Snow-shedding moulded back panel.
- Padded hipbelt and lumbar pad for load transfer and comfort.
- Pocket and gear loop on hipbelt.
- Barn-door rear entry for full access to main compartment, with a bottom retention fence to prevent spillage.
- A-frame carry fits skis up to 130mm in the tails and is offset to keep the ends away from your calves and head. Stowable diagonal ski carry system has a locking ski attachment.
- Ice axe carrier is made for modern tools.
- Dedicated tool pocket allows rapid access to your safety gear.
- Low profile, insulated hydration sleeve with easy entry port at shoulder.
- Padded front panel protects against sharp edges of skis, shovels and axes.
- Safety whistle on chest harness buckle.
- Snowplow buckles are glove friendly and won’t freeze up or clog.
|Main fabric||210-denier nylon|
|Secondary fabric||630-denier nylon|
The location of all access points into the main compartment of the pack.
|Ventilated back panel||No|
Adjustable shoulder harness
An adjustable harness lets you change the height of the shoulder straps to fit your specific back length.
The hipbelt and/or shoulder straps of the pack are designed to move, pivot or flex to follow your body’s movements. Each brand uses their own technology.