Burton teamed up with the gear heads at Big Agnes to create a 3-season bag for sleeping out when the temp drops down to near zero. Its rectangular shape means lots of room for base layers and for those who like sprawl when they sleep. Unzip it completely when you need a cozy blanket or a backseat comforter.
- Printed polyester shell has a water resistant coating.
- Insulated with plush quilted synthetics and lined with nylon taffeta.
- Small stash pocket holds your contact lenses or other small essentials.
- Unzips for use as a blanket or comforter, or zips together with another Dirt Bag to make a double sleeping bag.
- Includes a mesh storage sack and a travel stuff sack.
|Ideal for||Car camping|
|Seasons||Summer (0°C to +15°C)|
The number of average sized people that the product can comfortably sleep.
|Packed size||20 x 44cm|
An insulated collar that covers yours neck and shoulders to reduce heat loss.