Aerodynamic 25mm profile and a time-proven design, make these an excellent choice for everyday riding. No-nonsense machined rims provide braking friction without getting grabby or shuddery. For added reliability, ball bearing hubs roll smooth and are easy to maintain. Hand-built with precision, the spokes come perfectly tensioned, and are easy to replace in the case of blown spokes. To keep things compatible between bikes, the freehub works with 9, 10 and 11 speed setups.
- Aluminum rims feature a 14mm internal width and an aerodynamic 25mm profile.
- CNC machined braking surface improves braking performance and durability.
- Stainless steel J-bend spokes.
- Spoke count is 20 in front, 24 in rear.
- CNC machined aluminum hubs.
- Loose ball bearing hubs.
- Shimano® freehub is 9, 10 and 11 speed compatible.
- Rim tape, spoke protector and 5mm quick-releases included.
|Recommended tire width||19-28mm|
|Brake compatibility||Rim brakes|
The type of tube valve the rim will accommodate. Most Schrader wheels can be retrofitted to fit Presta valves.
Front hub width
The hub width must fit the inside distance between the two fork ends (dropouts).
|Rear hub width||130mm|
|Hub (front)||Vision Team 25|
The hub affects a bike’s rolling efficiency. Internally geared hubs require significantly less maintenance.
|Vision Team 25|
|Rims||Vision Team 25|