La Sportiva Mythos Rock Shoes - Women's
The venerable Mythos Shoes are a time-tested option. They have a narrow toe profile that excels when you're working your way up thin cracks. The midsoles are stiff enough to get some bite when edging and the wrap-around lacing lets you customize the fit along the top of your foot and to fine tune the cup around your heel.
- Slip-lasted construction.
- Unlined suede leather uppers provide a glove-like fit.
- Dry-Best® tongue liners.
- 1.1mm Laspoflex midsoles are moderately stiff for good edging, yet supple enough to allow smearing.
- 4mm Vibram® XS Edge™ soles and 1.8mm rands.
- Narrow to medium fit. Choose up to 2 sizes smaller than US street shoe size.
A flat profile suits long routes and cracks. Curved shoes allow precision and good edging. Hooked shoes are down-turned and tensioned, for power to the toe on steep or overhanging routes.
Highly asymmetric shoes allow more precision and focused power. Symmetrical shoes are more comfortable for all-around climbing.
Stiffness is provided by the type of sole and the tensioning system. Softer shoes allow more precision. Supportive shoes prevent fatigue.
|Outsoles||4mm Vibram XS Edge|