La Sportiva Mythos Rock Shoes - Women's
The venerable Mythos Shoes are a time-tested option. They have a narrow toe profile that excels when you're working your way up thin cracks. The midsoles are stiff enough to get some bite when edging and the wrap-around lacing lets you customize the fit along the top of your foot and to fine tune the cup around your heel.
- Slip-lasted construction.
- Unlined suede leather uppers provide a glove-like fit.
- Dry-Best® tongue liners.
- 1.1mm Laspoflex midsoles are moderately stiff for good edging, yet supple enough to allow smearing.
- 4mm Vibram® XS Edge™ soles and 1.8mm rands.
- Narrow to medium fit. Choose up to 2 sizes smaller than US street shoe size.
A neutral shoe suits long routes and cracks. Moderate shoes allow precision and good edging. Aggressive shoes are downturned and tensioned, for power to the toe on steep or overhanging routes.
Highly asymmetric shoes allow more precision and focused power. Symmetrical shoes are more comfortable for all-around climbing.
Stiffness is provided by the type of sole and the tensioning system. Softer shoes allow more precision. Supportive shoes prevent fatigue.
|Outsoles||4mm Vibram XS Edge|